Sunday, August 24, 2014

the dreams are back!! ^_^

I came from church today,passed out for the rest of the day,and had a dream about the guy I like and shouldn't. lol!! it's a little un-nerving because I SWEAR we r def having an affair in my dreams. shit! =0 all my dreams about him were him flirting w/me very "discreetly"; keeping his distance a little but not too far. I've had a dream where we were both standing on a playgroud full of kids. I think we were watching over a church group of children or something,and there were a few swing sets(not just 1 like playgrounds usually have),and I was standing near by 1 swing set talking to some of the kids playing on it,and there was another 1 only a few feet away,and HE was standing under that 1(there were no kids on that 1). He was just standing there all cool and calm and LOOKING at me..and SMILING!! AHHHH!! I think I had dreams of him doing the same thing,and we'd have these "moments" where not much happens,but u know SOMETHING is DEF happening. It usually starts w/the LOOKS.

Anyway this time we got a little more bold. In THIS dream I had, I think I had stuck around at church or something for a long time. I was the last to leave,and I mean the last by several HOURS. lol It was just him and maybe 1 other guy from our church hanging around and talking to him a while. I kinda kept to myself for a while and gathered my stuff then left. Suddenly, the dream skips over to him coming to my house. I invited him in,but he wouldn't come in.  He said to meet him out back..thru my back yard. He had brought some stuff over for me. I can't remember if he was giving me something or if I had left something behind that he brought back to me. Anyway, he was so clever in his little scheme. I went out back and met him at the gate. Literally all that was between us was a damn fence and not a very high 1 either. I think he set my stuff down on the ground 1st and either, right over the gate,or walked thru it when I opened it, he looked at me for only a few seconds,I started to grin and blush a little,then he kissed me!! ^_^ I mean we made out a little but only a little coz I blushed so bad, I pulled away. probably turning bright red. lol! I hate that even in the DREAMS, he's married,so I'm kinda an adulterous witch in my dreams. I def wouldn't do this in real life,and I don't think he would either. But ohhh are we HORRIBLE people in my dreams!! I GOT TO KISS HIM!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and since it was JUST a dream, I don't see how it was wrong in anyway. They say dreams are the best way to act your problems and fantasies in a safe way. Coz u could never do these things in real life w/o DIRE consequences,but it's perfectly ok in a dream. =) Besides...I only get dreams..his wife gets to have him for REAL. She still wins. =) lol and I can act out my desires w/o being a home wrecker. ;) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment