Wednesday, September 25, 2013

my sarcasm ad(purely FAKE!! please don't respond?) lol

26 year old female seeking male(boyfriend) between the ages of 18-34ish..

Fav Physical Traits(doesn't have 2 be these;just a preference) Hair: Black/Brown; Eyes: Brown Complexion; Tan-ish

Must have LOTS of patience; willing to take things slow. Does not make sex a PRIORITY, or a condition to loving me. (Love is supposed to be unconditional after all.) Must be a total goofball, supportive rather than discouraging of my ambitions in life, my best friend, fun 2 talk 2..if I fall for him,he must feel the same way. Can't be married or have a girlfriend pretending to be single. HONEST. Sweet. A bit emotional sometimes(YES, men..it IS OK to be emotional. u r NOT a robot). Must be there for me in good AND bad times. Must not give up on me...and above all...WILL NOT DIE on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment