Friday, June 21, 2013

I gatta really think this "order" out

ok, so my mom told me AGES ago to make a list of what I desire in a man. I already had a mental list,and Rob fit just about everything on my mental list...I had 2 lose him tho..so...let's try this AGAIN! >.< ok, I want the usual: the guy who treats me w/respects/loves me as I am(all things Rob possessed). A guy who is my best friend,and who i can talk to about ANYTHING/just loves spending time w/me w/no demands/pressure or anything(AGAIN, like Rob), makes me laugh, is sensitive w/o being OVERLY sensitive,would protect me,etc...BUT....he CANNOT be a drug addict,and he CANNOT have a mental disorder where he hates himself so much that he tries 2 kill himself. he CANNOT be an alcoholic...oh..and he needs 2 LIVE!!! how about he STAY ALIVE???!! how about that??? is THAT 2 much 2 ask???!! am I FORGETTING something??? is there something else I haven't mentioned that I would like 2 avoid??? if I think of it, I will DEF add that to my list!  >.< I want a man who I am actually meant 2 be w/ for a LONG time. maybe for LIFE,not just 3 months/10 months...how about a man w/ Rob's triats(the good ones) and is meant 2 STAY ALIVE!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment