Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I had the strangest dream this morning


The man I love just confessed he loves me,so I had to confess as well,and everything has been hectic ever since then. Also, I had the CRAZIEST dream about him this morning. I had a dream that I was at work,and my parents were there as well. I kept seeing Rob(my love) a bunch of different times. He was everywhere. In and out etc. I saw him out in the parking lot,and for some reason, he moved my car. I remember wondering how he got a key to my car and then remembering I gave him 1. In real life, u would give some1 the key to ur apartment/house,but in this case, I gave him a copy of my car key. The thing that freaked me out was he kept "turning into" Gary(my ex). It weirded me out so bad. He would walk up to my parents and make friendly conversation,but he was GARY now,and my parents don't even LIKE Gary,but somehow they didn't SEE Gary like I did.
Like,how could they NOT tell that "Rob" suddenly became Gary? I figured out sometime during the dream that Rob doesn't exist and never has. Gary had somehow "transformed" himself into "Rob." He was a "diff guy" going by a diff name,and I was sad and angry at the same time coz I trusted him. I thought I had found a different man,and it turns out the man I thought I met didn't exist. I have told Rob about Gary and the issues I had w/him,and finding out I had been talking to GARY all along about my issues w/him,made me squeamish/mad/sad/disappointed. like how could he do this to me? Rob didn't exist after all. He was made up entirely. He was kinda like Gary's alter ego(or whatever it's called). I felt like a fool and hurt. The man I fell in love w/ did NOT exist but was just my asshole ex deceiving me once again just like he did when we dated. My job seemed to merge into my house too coz suddenly I walked into my room. I think. 

It was dark,and I saw the window which I thought was just open but had the screen intact.

Then I saw some woman climb into the window as if nothing was there. It was a fake. At 1st, I thought it might be some1 I know,or at the very least, I pretended to know who she was. I started to half tease her and say, "hey, u can't come thru here." but she never heard nore looked at me. She just walked right past me as if I weren't there; as if I were a ghost or she was. She just went right past me and out the door I just came thru. Why didn't she just use the entrance like every1 else? y was she being so sneaky? That creeped me out. It creeped me out further that she didn't even notice me there. She wasn't ignoring me. I could tell. She actually walked right past me as if she was the only 1 in the room. It was like either I or she was a ghost.

I'm pretty sure this dream has everything to do w/ even tho I trust Rob, I still fear he's gonna "turn into" Gary at the same time. He LITERALLY did in my dream. wow! talk about weird. not too surprising,considering last night was when Rob told me he wants 2 be more than just friends w/me. awww! ^_^ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment