Saturday, October 1, 2011

KITTY!! ^_^

So the cool news is,my friend,Stacey, is moving to MO. w/her dad and has to give up her cat,and she offered him to me. Now, the hard part is convincing my parents to let me have him. I MISS having a cat and so does my brother. I'm hoping if I can convince them I will take care of the cat(definitely still job hunting tho) and buy his food dish,litter box,toys etc. they'll let me keep him-AND I still plan to move out as soon as I am able to and of COURSE I will take the cat w/me. His name is Jax(Stacey named him after a mortal kombat character lol) and from what I've heard he sounds like a real brat cat,funny and all. haha. I would LOVE to take him in. =) I just hope I can convince them to let me tak him in. either that or Stacey's taking him to the humane society on Monday. I don't want her to have to do that. =( animals get put to sleep if they don't adopt out-I'd rather take him in. I can't wait for Mom get home so I can ask her. I am NOT even gonna BOTHER w/my dad-he says no to EVERYTHING and ESPECIALLY to a cat! Also I hope I can get  him and the dogs used to each other-that might pose a problem. =( Too bad he's not a kitten or it might work. Since he's GROWN-I dunno how much adjusting the dogs will need. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment