Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4TH EVERY1!!! now let's go blow stuff up!! =)

I realize it's been forever and a day since my last blog thingy- but don't worry-I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! my last blog was about getting my ged(or jed as mark likes to calls it lol) and well just a few nights ago was my ged graduation lol I am officially in my 2nd semester @ college! which isn't as much fun as my 1st 1 was(especially since a certain guy refused to go to school in the summer-damn him >.<) lol he is awesome by the way, and I hope I get to spend more time getting to know him hehe =D ok so I really like the guy-I bet u woulda never guessed that lol I have been a million x's happier. I no longer work in retail and I'm in college and don't feel my life wasting away so much anymore so it's cool. I'm trying to get my best friend to come over and blow things up w/me haha I'm actually up in the morning on a non school day which is very rare for me lol I am also gonna try to get her here sooner and go to a certain store to bug a certain individual that works there even tho I already bugged this person only a few days ago...heh heh anywhos Happy 4th every1! try not to blow up ur neighbors-unless of course u have1 like the 1 I had @ age 13 who's a total douche and deserves it and even then,make sure u don't get caught lol

No comments:

Post a Comment